Saturday, September 5, 2015

Welcome to the Snake Savvy Blog.

If you need snake information feel free to check out the website at Our Website. We're working on it slowly building the worlds largest online database of snake species information and images.

This is a huge undertaking and as such will take a lot of time to complete due to the fact that I also run brick and mortar stores and other online ventures that severely limit my availability to the project.

I should be back to working on the site sometime this winter as I usually have nothing to do in the winter time as most of my projects are seasonal.

This blog will feature pics and videos of snakes I encounter on my journeys both domesticated and wild specimens.

I hope you enjoy the pics and the info shared here and on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment